Improve Process Quality
Flux application for the wave soldering operation shouldn’t be a guessing game and flux uniformity verification doesn't need to be complex. ECD's Fluxometer helps you easily evaluate and manage the consistency of flux application in the wave soldering process. Conveniently sized in the same width as ECD's WaveRIDER® pallets, Fluxometer moves with the finger conveyor through the fluxing stage, accurately delivering confirmation of fluxer performance. Incredibly simple to use, operators can run diagnostic checks in minutes.
- Run Fluxometer® through the fluxer just like a printed circuit board
- Remove the test paper and observe topside board deposition and overall uniformity of flux application
The Perfect Spray Fluxing Maintenance and Verification Tool
- Fluxometer is a physically consistent test article, sandwiching indicator paper against a constant mesh PCB in a pallet designed for finger conveyor transit.
- Superior alternative to using a production PCB with random hole spacing and diameters.
- Built for a long service life, the pallet material is made from a dimensionally stable electro static dissipative glass laminate and the printed circuit board is G10 glass epoxy with plated through holes.
- Test papers are available for water-based, acid and alcohol-based fluxes. A sample pack of all 3 test paper types is included with the Fluxometer kit.
- To further optimize the wave soldering process, add WaveRIDER NL 2 to maintain the wave solder preheat, solder pot dwell times and conveyor speed.
Don't let wave solder defects overload your rework station. Keep your spray fluxing operation in-spec with a Fluxometer and improve wave soldering quality and yields.