Battery Warnings

<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>

Navigation:  Home > Operators Safety Information >

Battery Warnings



Charge “Rechargeable” Power Pack batteries using only the ECD approved charger.

Do not attempt to recharge the SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold Profiler Calendar/Clock battery, disassemble, expose to temperature above 100°C (212°F) or dispose of in fire.

Always dispose of used batteries promptly and properly.

Keep all batteries away from children.

The batteries may explode if mistreated.

The batteries contain electrolytes.

Replace the M.O.L.E. Profiler batteries with same type only:

MEGAM.O.L.E.® 20: Rechargeable Power Pack battery, ECD Part No. (E47-6342-30)

V-M.O.L.E.® & SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold 2: Rechargeable battery, ECD Part No. (F30-0517-45)

SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold: Clock Battery: Panasonic No. BR2032, or equivalent.

SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold: Rechargeable Power Pack battery, ECD Part No. (E45-7647-30).


Using alternate batteries may present a risk of fire or equipment damage.

The Care and Feeding of the MOLE Thermal Profiler’s Power Pack:

The M.O.L.E. Thermal Profiler uses the latest in Lithium Polymer (LiPo) technology. The power pack is electronically protected from over-charge and over-load to reduce the risk of overheating or fire. However, the following precautions should be taken in order to get the most from your Power Pack. Please read carefully:

Charge the M.O.L.E. Profiler only with the provided ECD approved charger. E47-6342-20, or a standard USB connection charger rated at 5VDC, 1 Amp minimum. This may include the USB ports on some computers, but be aware that not all USB ports on battery powered electronic devices are capable of sourcing the required current, such as laptops or tablets.

Beware of Over-Discharging. Over-discharging can cause power pack degradation and possible failure. The power pack can degrade into an over-discharged state through lack of use or failure to charge. To prevent over-discharging during periods of non-use, charge the M.O.L.E. Profiler monthly.

The Power Pack contains electrolytes and may over heat, catch fire or explode if mistreated.

Do not expose the M.O.L.E. Profiler or its power pack to temperatures above 100°C (212°F) or dispose of in fire.

Always dispose of used Power Packs promptly and responsibly, in accordance with local regulations.