M.O.L.E.® thermal profilers from ECD are all about big data. The SuperM.O.L.E. Gold 2 has 1.5 million – yes, million! – data points. Not only that, but the profiler can store up to 96 profiles before the memory is full. Because the storage capacity is so large, users sometimes forget that it’s not unlimited. Here are a couple of helpful hints to help you navigate storage capacity:
- You can always see the amount of memory remaining in the in the “Download data” and “Instrument status” windows
- If SuperM.O.L.E. Gold 2 storage becomes full, the profiler will no longer record. This does not mean the M.O.L.E. isn’t working – it is! When the memory is full, it needs to be cleared to allow additional storage.
- When the memory is full and the record button is pushed, the record LED will flash once and then the M.O.L.E. will automatically turn off (Your M.O.L.E. is still working).
- Simply click “read instrument”, then “delete selected” or “delete all” to remove profiles from memory.
- IMPORTANT: If there are profiles you want to save for future use – be sure to download them to your PC before deleting off the M.O.L.E.
We hope this helps. And, remember, if you ever have questions about your M.O.L.E. or its functionality, our team is ready to assist.
Visit our support page or give us a call!
Learn more about SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold 2